WORK WITH US
Data Warehouse Specialist
Cassa Lombarda S.p.A. is looking for an Application Services Analyst/Developer.
The candidate, reporting to the Application Services Manager, will be in charge of:
- Collecting and preparing business requirements and functional specifications
- Interfacing with colleagues of the development team to estimate and plan activities
- Implementing the best application solutions to meet the business needs
- Coordinating and managing the vendors involved in the implementation process
- Providing application support to end users and second-level service management for the functional areas of competence
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Engineering or Electronic Engineering.
- 1-to-3-year experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing systems.
- Software analysis and development in the Banking and Finance field on Visual Studio 2010/2017 platform, C#/VB.NET languages on Oracle Database/MS SQL Server.
- Evolution development and maintenance of inhouse applications as defined in the framework of the corporate project roadmap.
- Implementation of .Net projects such as Web Intranet, C#.Net Windows Services, C# .Net Console Applications.
- Creation and automation of company reports.
- ETL development with Microsoft SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) technology or similar products.
- PL/SQL and T-SQL programming (stored procedure, package, function, trigger, view, …), debugging and SQL optimisation.
- Knowledge of TOAD and SQL Developer development tools.
- Knowledge of REST/SOAP web services.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Target-oriented person able to work in a team.
- Problem solving and proactivity.